Friday, September 26, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's no secret that I love Halloween. I've made mention of how many boxes of decorations I have squirrelled away in my garage. I can hardly wait for October to come to put them out. In fact, I didn't wait. Most of them are up. I thought I would share a few pictures with you.





I have fall leaves all around the top of my kitchen cabinets. They add a bit of fall color to my house and go great with my retro orange countertops.







I love this candle holder that hangs in my living room. I changed out the usual burgundy candles for some orange ones and then tied on some wired ribbon that has a subtle leaf print.





This skeleton has been in my family for almost 20 years. My mom used to joke that it was the skeleton of my little brother who wouldn't behave... at least I thought she was joking. The bat hotel sign is from the Dollar Store. They had great decorations this year. And, who can go wrong with just a dollar?

There are more pictures, but for some reason they aren't wanting to load. I'll try with another post.

No comments: